I love finding little ways to brighten someone’s day and I think these printable watercolor notecards will do the trick. Add these to a small gift or a homemade baked good with a handwritten note for an easy gift idea.
Having blank notecards printed off and ready is such a smart way to create easy last minute gifts. Found out a friend lost someone close to them? Attach one of these to a plate of cookies. Same for a new baby or just about anything you need a notecard for!
My mother in law has mentioned several times that there’s a lack of store bought cards for those emotional moments in life. For example, friends and family going through chemo. Receiving an encouraging note can really boost their spirit.
Download this set of blank printable watercolor notecards here.
I used a small paper cutter to cut three lines going each direction. The designs are a little close but I promise there is room. I would suggest printing off a sheet and cutting them all. Keep the extras in a drawer or in with your gift wrap supplies. This way the tags are all ready for you.
I’ve already used them on this succulent teacup planter I made for Hello Creative Family. It was just a simple way to give a nice gift to a friend. You can seriously add these tags to anything. When going to a bridal shower or baby shower I always forget to put my name on the gift. Just add some tape and boom, done. I have a stack of these in the kitchen junk drawer so I can grab one on the way out the door.
I just love the little arrangements and they were so fun to create! Hopefully there will be more coming soon!
What are you going to add these to?
You might also like
- This birthday gift idea – Pearls are Always Appropriate free printable
- Or these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You could also arrange some flowers (tutorial here) to add one of your new watercolor printable notecards to.
Latest posts by Jessica (see all)
- Black and Copper Furniture Makeover with D Lawless Hardware - April 13, 2018
- How to Paint Tile Using Americana Chalky Finish Paint - January 6, 2018
- DIY Pallet Headboard for a King Size Bed - December 28, 2017