I’m really excited about the Talk DIY to Me themes this month. Furniture makeovers are probably my favorite thing to do and to see from others. Kicking off the first week of July we’re sharing these awesome painted furniture makeovers with you. Be sure to link up your bedroom furniture makeovers this week!
Have you painted furniture yet? Here are our favorites and I hope they inspire you to try it out!
First up we have this awesome painted drink station table. You can even get the plans to make one for yourself! You can find them on Houseful of Handmade.
We also really loved this TV console made from a dresser. What a great idea, tons of storage for movies and games. You can get the details over at Small Home Soul.
I think the color on this sewing desk makeover is fabulous – it was the most viewed this week! Check out this desk and more over at The Weathered Fox!
Round of applause for these fabulous features! Don’t forget to grab our Featured Blogger button for your post or sidebar!
We love sharing your work each week so please keep them coming! Below you will find all of the fabulous painted furniture makeovers from last week’s Talk DIY to Me link party. Next week we will feature DIY bedroom furniture ideas!
Painted Furniture Makeovers
From tables to headboards and painted furniture makeovers in between! Make sure you pin your favorites!
- Armoire Update – The Sawdust Sisters
- Wanna be a Mermaid Chair Update – Junkyard Jezebel
- Bench Makeover – Simply Sara D.
- Vintage Mirror Command Center – The Navage Patch
- TV Console from a Dresser – Small Home Soul
- Round Kitchen Table Makeover – My DIY Envy
- White Desk Makeover – Virginia Sweat Pea
- Vintage Desk Makeover – The Navage Patch
- Coffee Station Console Plans – Houseful of Handmade
- Colorful IKEA Tarva Dresser Makeover – Free Little Monkeys
- Crackled Paint Dresser Makeover – Free Little Monkeys
- Repurposed Sewing Desk – The Weathered Fox
- Antique Highchair Makeover – Free Little Monkeys
- Chalk Painted Chair Makeover – Diva of DIY
- Painted Headboard – Sincerely Sara D.
- Whitewashed Table Makeover – My DIY Envy
What is so great about this link party?
- We set the party at random so you don’t have to be the first one to link up to have your project at the beginning.
- We will pick our favorites to add to our Talk DIY to Me group Pinterest board and will share with all of our followers through our social media (we have a combined following of over 125K).
- We limit the link party to the first 50 who link up making it easier to make it to every post linked up! We want to develop a DIY community, not just a normal link party.
- Weekly themes for more opportunities to be featured! You may link up projects that are DIY, but not theme related.
- Follow the hosts on Pinterest here: Jessica, Sara, and Leanne.
- Link up only one post. One DIY project you have not linked here before.
- All projects must be do it yourself home or garden projects, please no recipes at this time.
- Follow the “Talk DIY to Me” Pinterest board.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links.
- Link your original content only.
TALK DIY TO ME #6 WEEKLY THEME – BEDROOM FURNITURE
You can link up any DIY or upcycle project, the weekly theme is what we will feature next week if you want more opportunity to be featured.
Latest posts by Jessica (see all)
- How to Paint Tile Using Americana Chalky Finish Paint - January 6, 2018
- DIY Pallet Headboard for a King Size Bed - December 28, 2017
- How to Use Decorative Wax to Bring Out Details - December 6, 2017