My yard is definitly lacking in outdoor decor…or appeal of any kind. I enjoyed checking out all of the post from last week’s Talk DIY to Me link up party and we are excited to feature some amazing DIY outdoor decor ideas this week. Remember, each week we have a theme. You are free to link up any DIY project but you have a better chance of being featured!
I had hoped to work on our yard more this past spring so it would be ready for summer fun. Instead, we got a new driveway and that project took weeks! Over the next couple of weeks I hope we can play catch up in our yard before it’s too late.
Until then, here are some fantastic DIY outdoor decor ideas you can get inspiration from!
11 DIY Outdoor Decor Ideas
- Chalk Painted Plastic Lawn Chairs – Happy Happy Nester
- DIY Barstool Planter – Sawdust Sisters
- DIY Stenciled Rug – My Thrifty House
- DIY Outdoor Tassel Garland – Sincerely Sara D.
- Painted Seagrass Rug – Small Home Soul
- Upcycled Patio Cart -Small Home Soul
- Upcycled Bird Feeder – Diva of DIY
- DIY Hanging Wire Basket Chandelier – Little Brags
- Head Board Bench Makeover – The Purple Hydrangea
- DIY Outdoor Coffee Table – Little Free Monkeys
- DIY Wind Chime – Little Free Monkeys
Our Favorite Outdoor Decor Ideas
Congrats to our three features! Be sure to grab a feature button for your blog. This has been so much fun and we hope you are enjoying it too!
What is so great about this link party?
- We set the party at random so you don’t have to be the first one to link up to have your project at the beginning.
- We will pick our favorites to add to our Talk DIY to Me group Pinterest board and will share with all of our followers through our social media (we have a combined following of over 125K).
- We limit the link party to the first 50 who link up making it easier to make it to every post linked up! We want to develop a DIY community, not just a normal link party.
- Weekly themes for more opportunities to be featured! You may link up projects that are DIY, but not theme related!
- Follow the hosts on Pinterest Here: Jessica, Sara, and Leanne.
- Link up only one post. One DIY project you have not linked here before.
- All projects must be do it yourself home or garden projects, please no recipes at this time.
- Follow the “Talk DIY to Me” Pinterest board.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links.
- Link your original content only.
Talk DIY to Me #3 Weekly Theme – DIY Planter Ideas
You can link up any DIY or upcycle project, the weekly theme is what we will feature next week if you want more opportunity to be featured.
Which DIY outdoor decor idea is your favorite? Be sure to visit the Talk DIY to Me Pinterest board and pin your favorites!
Latest posts by Jessica (see all)
- Black and Copper Furniture Makeover with D Lawless Hardware - April 13, 2018
- How to Paint Tile Using Americana Chalky Finish Paint - January 6, 2018
- DIY Pallet Headboard for a King Size Bed - December 28, 2017