I can’t believe it’s October! And that I missed September’s favorite things posts. September was a busy month for us but am so excited for October and for cooler weather and scarves and soup! I love Fall!
Two of these things I ordered on Amazon, one of these is free and one of them the company sent to me but the opinions in this post are completely honest.
1. Canva. This is a great tool if you don’t have design skills or don’t want to buy a design program that is super complicated to use. It’s great for creating social media posts and finding stock photos for only $1! I’ve created several blog post images in Canva as well as the first ebook I wrote. I plan on create more ebooks and eguides through Canva.
2. Tombow dual tip brush markers. These markers have a fine tip on one end and a brush tip on the other. They are water based and can be used very similar to water colors. They are really cool to use for hand lettering and their Instagram feed is addicting. I’ve drawn a few things with them and I am trying to create a new logo using my own creation. Wish me luck!
3. Ravelli tripod. I am including this tripod because of their excellent customer service. I used my tripod last week and this week went to open it only to discover an essential piece was broken. I probably dropped it or a kid played with it but the tripod has a lifetime warranty so they shipped me a new tripod and it was at my door in a couple of days. I thought for sure it would be at least a week before I saw it! So thrilled to have my tripod back because I am going to start using Periscope!
4. Happy Homemade Home by A beautiful Mess. Oh I adore this book. All the pretty pictures are inspiring. The book also contains tips on parties, a couple recipes, and fun DIY tutorials! I’ve been through it cover to cover at least 3 times in the last week.
What are your favorite products right now?
Latest posts by Jessica (see all)
- Buffalo Check Three-Legged Step Stool Makeover – No Painting Required - November 13, 2017
- 10 Simply Beautiful Fall Table Decor Ideas - October 2, 2017
- Easy DIY Fall Wreath Idea for Your Fall Home Decor - September 23, 2017