When it comes to holiday desserts there is an abundance of added colors that are not really necessary. Fruits give off such a vibrant and beautiful color naturally that it’s easy to create colorful desserts. Last year I shared some of my favorite red, white, and blue desserts without artificial coloring and this year I thought I would share even more 4th of July desserts.
I’ve even made it easy for you to pin your favorites to Pinterest!
15 More Red, White and Blue 4th of July Desserts
without artificial coloring
You’ll notice that most of these 4th of July desserts don’t have frosting. I’m not a huge fan but I am curious…are you? I would much rather have a whipped topping!
Is your mouth watering yet? Don’t stick to just strawberries and blue berries. Raspberries, watermelon and blackberries work too!
Which one are you going to try?
I’m a huge fan of easy recipes. They take less effort to cook and 9 times out of 10 my family likes them more. Here are some easy summer recipes I think your family might enjoy:
- Pineapple Upside Down Dr. Pepper
- Guilt Free Summer Soda Recipes
- Hawaiian Grilled Chicken Marinade
- No-Churn Banana Split Ice Cream Recipe
Latest posts by Jessica (see all)
- Black and Copper Furniture Makeover with D Lawless Hardware - April 13, 2018
- How to Paint Tile Using Americana Chalky Finish Paint - January 6, 2018
- DIY Pallet Headboard for a King Size Bed - December 28, 2017