A living room is typically well traveled. It’s a place the family gathers, friends visit, and memories are made. I think the living room should be the first to get a makeover. Living room furniture is an important purchase and the decor will be seen every day so that’s pretty important too. Today we share some amazing living room furniture and decor ideas.
This first feature is a gorgeous industrial farmhouse sofa table from The Weathered Fox! Talk about an amazing piece of living room furniture!
Check out how to make a new dough bowl look old over at Anderson + Grant.
And for the most clicked this amazing DIY upholstered ottoman by Free Little Monkeys! Now this is a beautiful and functional living room furniture idea. And there’s storage!
Congratulations and great work to our featured bloggers this week! Be sure to grab a button below for your post or sidebar!
12 Stunning Living Room Furniture and Decor Ideas
- Industrial Farmhouse Side Table – The Weathered Fox
- Repurposed Crate – Life on Pearl Street
- DIY Upholstered Ottoman – Free Little Monkeys
- Dough Bowl – Anderson + Grant
- White and Gold Accent Table – One Mile Home Style
- Reed Stool Update – Designers Sweet Spot
- Quilt in a Window – Sadie Seasongoods
- Easy Tee Shirt Macrame Plant Hanger – House Homemade
- Tray Makeover – Duct Tape and Denim
- Ottoman Makeovers – Michelle James Designs
- Repurposed Farmhouse Frames – Raggedy Bits
- Antique White Coffee Table – My DIY Envy
Hope you enjoyed these. Now on to the party!
What is so great about this link party?
- We set the party at random so you don’t have to be the first one to link up to have your project at the beginning.
- We will pick our favorites to add to our Talk DIY to Me group Pinterest board and will share with all of our followers through our social media (we have a combined following of over 125K).
- We limit the link party to the first 50 who link up making it easier to make it to every post linked up! We want to develop a DIY community, not just a normal link party.
- Weekly themes for more opportunities to be featured! You may link up projects that are DIY, but not theme related.
- Follow the hosts on Pinterest here: Jessica, Sara, and Leanne.
- Link up only one post. One DIY project you have not linked here before.
- All projects must be do it yourself home or garden projects, please no recipes at this time.
- Follow the “Talk DIY to Me” Pinterest board.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links.
- Link your original content only.
TALK DIY TO ME #9 – Build it Yourself
You can link up any DIY or upcycle project, the weekly theme is what we will feature next week if you want more opportunity to be featured.
For the month of August will will do one link party that will be open all month long! With summer in full swing and getting ready for back to school we thought it would be a good idea to keep the party rolling with a month long theme.
You might also like:
Latest posts by Jessica (see all)
- Buffalo Check Three-Legged Step Stool Makeover – No Painting Required - November 13, 2017
- 10 Simply Beautiful Fall Table Decor Ideas - October 2, 2017
- Easy DIY Fall Wreath Idea for Your Fall Home Decor - September 23, 2017