This post was sponsored by Nature Made® as a part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central.
It has been 2 years since my youngest was born. I remember thinking that first year I would make sure to have a more healthy lifestyle and take care of myself. I think every mom knows how well that intention goes. It goes right out the window most times! I would attempt to start working out and heating healthy. I wanted to create healthy habits, I just didn’t know where to start. Now, two years in, I am finally taking charge and building a solid foundation of healthy habits.
How to Build Healthy Habits in Just 30 Days
- You need the right tools. Before I would set up rewards to earn the tools I needed to be healthier. Example: If I lose 5 pounds I will get new tennis shoes, 10 lbs a gym membership. The things is…I needed those tools in order to be successful. Set yourself up for success and then reward yourself with items that will make you happy about your success (like a new dress).
- You need to make goals and track them. Physically track your progress. Nature Made has set up a Healthy Habit Tracker to help you make and keep your healthy habit goals. You will also be entered to win cash prizes! There’s some motivation!
- Pick yourself back up and try again. Sure you’re going to fall off the wagon…I’ve been doing it for 2 years! Change things up the next time and try again! Which leads me to…
- Surround yourself with others who are trying to be healthier too. My husband has always been physically fit and takes his vitamins every morning. Sure he has other healthy habits he can build but he’s not on the same level I am on. And when he tries to help, sometimes I take offense. I’ve joined a group at the gym for workouts who are on my level and do the workouts I actually enjoy…and the hubs sets out my vitamins. win/win
The Right Tools
Whether you are going to the gym or taking a walk every day you will need more energy with your new healthy habits. You do this by eating right and taking vitamins! I never really understood this until I had a chat with a pharmacist friend of mine. She explained that in order to get the nutrients we need from our food we would need to eat an insane amount. Healthy foods are good, healthy foods + vitamins are even better.
Vitamins help with my lack of energy. Nature Made is the nation’s #1 best-selling brand for quality vitamins, minerals and supplements* to help support nutritional gaps. I now take a multi vitamin, vitamin C, and the VitaMelt B Vitamin every morning. It’s really easy to find Nature Made vitamins and supplements. You can pick them up at your local WalMart at great prices.
Be sure to sign up for the Nature Made Daily Boost program for tips and inspiration on your healthy habit goals.
Why did I choose Nature Made? Nature Made is the nation’s #1 best-selling brand for quality vitamins, minerals and supplements* to help support nutritional gaps.
More About the 30-Day Healthy Habit Builder Program
Go to NatureMade.com/Challenge and join the Nature Made® Healthy Habit Builder program at NatureMade.com/Challenge, where you can get motivation and tips around your specific health goals. In addition, you’ll be automatically entered to win a grand prize of $5,000*.(*For full rules and regulations visit NatureMade.com/Challenge)
- *NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (D.C) 18 YEARS AND OLDER.VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Enter by 3/31/16. Internet access required. 1 Grand Registration Prize (actual value $5,000) and 30 Challenge Prizes (each actual value $250) available to be won. For Official Rules, prize descriptions and odds disclosure, visit HealthyHabitBuilder.com. Sponsor: Pharmavite LLC, 8510 Balboa Blvd. Suite 100, Northridge, CA 91325.The sponsor of this sweepstakes is Nature Made. WebMD is not related to or responsible for the sweepstakes.
*I-C will randomly select 20 winners from all program entries and will handle fulfillment of the winning prizes.
*Based in part on data reported by Nielsen through its Scantrack Service for the Vitamins Category for 52-week period ending 1/02/2016, for the xAOC Market. Copyright © 2016 Nielsen.Nature Made is the #1 Pharmacist recommended supplement brand in 9 categories**
**Based on US News & World Report – Pharmacy Times Survey, Nature Made is the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand in Nine Categories – Letter Vitamins, Omega-3/Fish Oil, Coenzyme Q10, Flax Seed Oil, Herbal Supplements, Cholesterol Management-Natural, Garlic, Diabetic Multivitamins and Mood Health Supplements
Latest posts by Jessica (see all)
- How to Paint Tile Using Americana Chalky Finish Paint - January 6, 2018
- DIY Pallet Headboard for a King Size Bed - December 28, 2017
- How to Use Decorative Wax to Bring Out Details - December 6, 2017