Closets are one of my biggest organizing peeves. I tend to hide the rest of the house into our closets so organizing them really means organizing my whole house. That’s why I love my hanging closet organizer. There are so many uses for them and they make everything accessible.
One of the biggest problems with our closet is finding a place for everything. I love bins but sometimes you just need a small space for an item. Hanging closet organizers that have compartments are perfect for storing those smaller items you want to be able to grab easily.
Ways to Use a Hanging Closet Organizer
- purses and accessories
Kids’ Bedroom Closet
- clothes (I really don’t like hanging kids clothes)
- small clothes like socks
- less used clothes like church clothes
- kids’ winter clothes (especially those puffy pants)
- gloves, scarves, winter hats
- umbrella and flashlights for emergencies
- cleaning supplies
- sheets separated by room
- extra pillow cases
- throw blankets
Toy Room Closet
- puzzles and games
- activity books and learning activities
- small bins of crayons, markers, and other art supplies
Guest Room Closet
- toiletries, anything they may have forgotten
Right now Tidy Living has a huge sale on their 3+8 Compartment Organizer (the one featured in this post). You don’t want to miss it! The bottom of each compartment has a hard plastic making them pretty sturdy.
Need more closet organization tips? Check out the Best Tips and Tricks to Organize Closets.