The past couple of months my home has transformed in style and I am loving it. I feel like my design style has taken root and I really understand what I like when it comes to home decor. Most of the time I just ask myself “What would Joanna do?” Because there are a lot of similarities in my design style and hers. Plus she’s a pretty great role model! Do you have a Fixer Upper fan in your family? I’ve put together this handy guide of Christmas Gift Ideas for Fixer Upper Fans to make Christmas shopping a little easier this year.
Ok first of all have you read the first edition of Magnolia Journal? I just love how motivating and inspiring it is. I’ve used that word a lot lately but I de believe Joanna and the people she has on her team are inspired to share what they do. It’s a very uplifting read (I’ve read it 3 times) and a subscription to the journal would be an amazing Christmas gift…it last all year long! It inspired this post on Why What You Read Matters.
Now for the things you can order on Amazon because that’s where I do all of my Christmas shopping. I literally ordered everything just days before Christmas and got it before Christmas eve so that I had plenty of time to wrap everything!
Christmas Gift Ideas for Fixer Upper Fans on Amazon
This post contains affiliate links. You can find my full disclosures here.
- The Magnolia Story – It just came out and I don’t have my hands on it yet but I’ve read previews of it and I can’t wait! But I have to wait because I told the hubs I would. He planned to buy it since he surprised me with a visit to Magnolia Market.
- Wreaths – I finally bought my first boxwood wreath. They can be a bit pricey so it took me forever to purchase one. Your Fixer Upper fan might be holding back too making this a great Christmas present.
- Kitchen Decor – I think the kitchen is the heart of our home and I’m not even a good cook! We spend a lot of time as a family in the kitchen and I think that’s why I spend most of my energy decorating it. These kitchen containers double as storage!
- Wire baskets – Or just baskets in general. You can give it as a gift basket with all sorts of goodies in it. You know Joanna would! and then they can use it as decor/storage in their home!
- Home Decor Trays – Trays are a great way to anchor your home decor. They are perfect for shelves and table tops. If someone you love is trying to decorate their home a few trays could really help! This one is meant for holding napkins but you can also put in pumpkins or evergreens for a little holiday decor, or a place for putting wallets and change on a nightstand.
- Glass Pitchers – I have a couple different glass pitchers. They are perfect for entertaining or holding fresh picked flowers! I have a collection of white dishes and this would be a great addition.
- Candle Stick Holders – Have you seen the ones Joanna gets from her friends at Harp Design Co? These remind me of them.
- Home Decor Signs – I love how Joanna brings meaning in to the homes she decorates with one of a kind signs and letters that really mean something to the family. I love the phrase on this sign because I am learning that as a new mom the little moments really do matter!
- One last one that is not pictured. I feel like Joanna would totally make a loaf of bread and give it to a neighbor (telling them to keep the loaf pan as the gift). Here’s a loaf pan you can get from Amazon as a gift too.
Raise your hand if you are the Fixer Upper fan? No shame in getting these gift ideas for fixer upper fans for yourself!
Latest posts by Jessica (see all)
- Irresistible Painted Glass Jar Snowman Tutorial - December 6, 2017
- How to Make a Rustic Holiday Decor Sign out of Pinecones - December 6, 2017
- Child Proof Christmas Tree Tutorial – in 5 easy steps! - December 3, 2017