There are a lot of things I am proud to say I can do. Tying pretty bows is not one of them. I confess, I can barely tie my shoes! The only wreath I’ve ever made was this coffee filter wreath I spray painted yellow to add some life into my home. I’ve always wanted to be one of those homeowners that hang pretty wreaths filled with burlap bows on their front door. But I cannot make pretty bows to save my life! Enter the Bowdabra…
The Bowdabra tool helps you create perfect bows for gifts, wreaths, and even little ones for hair bows. There are so many tutorials out there that will help you get started and once you start you will quickly get the hang of it. But here is an easy tutorial brought to you by Love Joy Glitter!
Here are some simple steps to make a cute bow!
Step one: Fold 24 inches of bow wire in half and place it into the Bowdabra.
Step 2: Make a 6 inch loop and twist it at the end.
Step 3: Place this into the Bowdabra!
Step 4: Fold back and forth about 4 times so you have 8 in total bows.
To get the full tutorial head on over to Love Joy Glitter here.
And now for the giveaway!
You could win – A Mini Bowdabra with Wire and $100 Dollars in Gift Cards!!!
Enter below using the Rafflecopter Form! The giveaway will run from Friday, March
20th, 2015, at midnight through Friday March 27th at 11:59 PM The winner will be
mailed 1 Mini Bowdabra and Silver Wire and 2 physical gift cards along with one via Email to
them after their confirmation of winning.
Big thank you to Love Joy Glitter for letting me be a part of this giveaway! Once I get this bow making thing down I will be able to make all the wreaths I want! On that note here are 20+ of my favorite spring wreath tutorials!
The Best Spring Wreath Tutorials
- Garden Hose Wreath from Create Craft Love
- Umbrella Wreath from Random Thoughts
- 15 Minute, 15 Dollar Wreath from The How to Mom
- DIY Spring Mesh Wreath from The Wreath Depot
- Spring Bunny Wreath from Very Truly Me
- $3.oo Spring Green Wreath from The Frugal Homemaker
- Baby’s Breath Wreath from Two Delighted
- Yarn Spring Wreath from The 36th Avenue
- Flower and Birdie Spring Wreath from How To Nest for Less
- Easter Egg Wreath from Wine and Glue
- Quick and Easy Wreath from Making it Fun
- DIY Split Pea Wreath from Love of Family and Home
- Rain Boots Refreshed from Refresh Restyle
- Easy Easter Wreath from illistyle
- 5 Minute Rainbow Wreath from illistyle
- Whimsical Spring Forsythia Wreath from Jenna Burger Design
- The Easiest Burlap Wreath You will Ever Make from Top This Top That
- Spring Bunny Embroidery Hoop Bunny from Our Southern Homes
- Cupcake Liner Wreath from The 36th Avenue
- Easy Dollar Store Daffodil Wreath from A Cultivated Nest
- DIY Woodland Butterfly Wreath from Up to Date Interiors
- How to Make a Tulip Wreath from Polka Dot Chair
- 5 Minute Dollar Store DIY Spring Easter Wreath from The Happy Housie
- Monogram Spring Wreath from Craftaholics Anonymous
Latest posts by Jessica (see all)
- How to Paint Tile Using Americana Chalky Finish Paint - January 6, 2018
- DIY Pallet Headboard for a King Size Bed - December 28, 2017
- How to Use Decorative Wax to Bring Out Details - December 6, 2017