Can I just say I love crafting with friends! Yesterday I spend the afternoon making some cute DIY Halloween Decor. These Boo Blocks were so easy to make I am now addicted and will most likely be making more! Combine these blocks with my oops paint addiction and I am set for every holiday! So many great DIY Halloween decor ideas can come from this easy project.
What you will need:
- 4×4 cut into 4 inch sections (Home Depot can do this for you)
- Sample paint size of Behr Marquee Paint in Limousine Leather
- Sand paper or sanding block
- White vinyl B-O-O letters
We did a quick sand on the the blocks before painting. What is great about the Marquee paint is that you only need one very light coat so we made at least 7 sets of these and there was plenty of paint left over for more projects!
After painting we antiqued the blocks a bit with sand paper and placed our vinyl letters on the side we liked best. You can stack these tall or in a row, whatever you like!
What are some of your favorite DIY Halloween decor ideas?
Latest posts by Jessica (see all)
- How to Paint Tile Using Americana Chalky Finish Paint - January 6, 2018
- DIY Pallet Headboard for a King Size Bed - December 28, 2017
- How to Use Decorative Wax to Bring Out Details - December 6, 2017