This post contains affiliate links. You can see my full disclosure here.
- 3 pallets – mine are the 4ft x 4ft size so they are already pretty big.
- 3.5 inch screws
- 2 – 2x4x8 boards
- 1 – 2x12x10 board (cut into 4 – 30 inch sections)
- miter saw – we have the 10in but we love how the kobalt miter saws slide to be able to cut a little more than the blade diameter.
- circular saw
- orbital sander – this is one of the first tools I ever bought and I love it!
- stain (I used classic grey)
- sponge brush
I have a friend of a friend who got us the pallets. They were pretty new and in great condition. I know I am pretty lucky in that regard. I know warehouses don’t like to give them away because they can be reimbursed for them. It’s always good to ask though, you never know what they might say!
The last couple of projects the hubs and I did together have been pretty fun. We made this DIY step stool for the kids and we are still working on a DIY kitchen set for them too. We always have a project going and it’s a great way to spend time with him and the family.
Here are some ideas for decorating your pallet wall.
Latest posts by Jessica (see all)
- Black and Copper Furniture Makeover with D Lawless Hardware - April 13, 2018
- How to Paint Tile Using Americana Chalky Finish Paint - January 6, 2018
- DIY Pallet Headboard for a King Size Bed - December 28, 2017