It’s that time again! I had so much fun with our first ever link party last week and I hope you did too! There were so many great ideas I would love to do! A big thank you to those who linked up posts based on our weekly theme – DIY herb garden ideas.
Just a reminder of how this helps readers of My DIY Envy and other bloggers. First, link parties are a great way to gather amazing DIY ideas into one place. For bloggers it is a great opportunity to be featured and share their projects with new readers. Hope you enjoy these 8 DIY herb garden ideas:
DIY Herb Garden Ideas:
- DIY Wood Shim Herb Planter – My DIY Envy
- Mason Jar Herb Garden – Sincerely Sara D.
- DIY Chalk Board Plant Markers – Farmhouse Made
- DIY Indoor Mason Dar Herb Garden – Grillo Designs
- DIY Rustic Chalkboard Herb Drying Rack – A Houseful of Handmade
- French Herb Garden Bench – Diva of DIY
- DIY Kitchen Herb Garden – Mom Home Guide
- Chalkboard Pallet Garden – Diva of DIY
Which DIY herb garden idea is your favorite? Be sure to visit the Talk DIY to Me Pinterest board and pin your favorites!
If you were featured this week be sure to grab a button!
What is so great about this link party?
- We set the party at random so you don’t have to be the first one to link up to have your project at the beginning.
- We will pick our favorites to add to our Talk DIY to Me group Pinterest board and will share with all of our followers through our social media (we have a combined following of over 125K).
- We limit the link party to the first 50 who link up making it easier to make it to every post linked up! We want to develop a DIY community, not just a normal link party.
- Weekly themes for more opportunities to be featured! You may link up projects that are DIY, but not theme related!
- Follow the hosts on Pinterest H]ere: Jessica, Sara, and Leanne.
- Link up one post. One DIY project you have not linked here before.
- All projects must be do it yourself home or garden projects, please no recipes at this time.
- Follow the “Talk DIY to Me” Pinterest board.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links.
- Link your original content only.
Talk DIY to Me #2 Weekly Theme – DIY Garden Decor
You can link up any DIY or upcycle project, the weekly theme is what we will feature next week if you want more opportunity to be featured.
Latest posts by Jessica (see all)
- Laundry Room Design Ideas - May 19, 2017
- DIY Pallet Headboard for a King Size Bed - April 28, 2017
- Hanging Closet Organizer Ideas for Every Closet in the House - April 24, 2017