How often do you use your dining room? I feel like ours is seperated from the kitchen and we don’t use it very often. Because of this it ends up as a drop off for projects I am working on. Ok, there’s a couple of places but the dining room gets to me the most. It’s time for some dining room furniture ideas that will transform the space into something spectacular.
There were some amazing dining room furniture ideas in last weeks link party and we wanted to feature a couple of our favorites. First up this sideboard makeover from an antique dresser by Anderson and Grant
These floating shelves by Sawdust Sisters are such a great idea for a dining room. I love the idea of having plates and glasses handy!
Wouldn’t this mirrored console table make a gorgeous buffet table? And guess what, you can build this from scratch with plans from Free Little Monkeys!
Congratulations and great work to our featured bloggers this week! Be sure to grab a button below for your post or sidebar!
9 Yummy Dining Room Furniture Ideas
- Dining Room Sideboard – Anderson and Grant
- Dining Room Chairs Makeover – 1915 House
- Chalk Painted Dining Room Table – Sincerely Sara D.
- DIY Pottery Barn Inspired Farmhouse Table – The Weathered Fox
- Chair Makeover – The Chelsea Project
- DIY Floating Shelves – Sawdust Sisters
- DIY Mirrored Console Table – Free Little Monkeys
- Rustic DIY Cake Stand – Anderson and Grant
- Painted Round Kitchen Table – My DIY Envy
I’m so excited to try out some of these dining room furniture ideas. Now on to the party!
What is so great about this link party?
- We set the party at random so you don’t have to be the first one to link up to have your project at the beginning.
- We will pick our favorites to add to our Talk DIY to Me group Pinterest board and will share with all of our followers through our social media (we have a combined following of over 125K).
- We limit the link party to the first 50 who link up making it easier to make it to every post linked up! We want to develop a DIY community, not just a normal link party.
- Weekly themes for more opportunities to be featured! You may link up projects that are DIY, but not theme related.
- Follow the hosts on Pinterest here: Jessica, Sara, and Leanne.
- Link up only one post. One DIY project you have not linked here before.
- All projects must be do it yourself home or garden projects, please no recipes at this time.
- Follow the “Talk DIY to Me” Pinterest board.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links.
- Link your original content only.
TALK DIY TO ME #8 – LIVING ROOM FURNITURE
You can link up any DIY or upcycle project, the weekly theme is what we will feature next week if you want more opportunity to be featured.
For the month of August will will do one link party that will be open all month long! With summer in full swing and getting ready for back to school we thought it would be a good idea to keep the party rolling with a month long theme.
Latest posts by Jessica (see all)
- How to Paint Tile Using Americana Chalky Finish Paint - January 6, 2018
- DIY Pallet Headboard for a King Size Bed - December 28, 2017
- How to Use Decorative Wax to Bring Out Details - December 6, 2017