I hope you have enjoyed the Color Envy – Painted Furniture by Color series so far! I sure have. Today’s post just might be my favorite. Did you know that blue is one of the hardest colors to get right? The different shades of blue can differ so much that it’s hard to get just the right color you are looking for. That’s why I love seeing these blue painted furniture pieces. These pieces are amazing!!
But don’t miss the other colors in the series!
Blue Painted Furniture
Other colors in the Color Envy – Chalk Painted Furniture by Color Series:
I thought it would be important to share some of the items I keep on hand for painting furniture. Here’s a little “shop” just for getting started! This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
- Plaster of Paris (if you are making your own chalky finish paint.
- Paint (your choosing)
- Brushes (sponge brushes or cheap paint brushes you can just throw away)
- Disposable shop towels.
- Finishing paste (regular or dark) or wax.
Do you have a piece of furniture you’ve been dying to paint but don’t know how? Are you worried it’s going to be too much work? Do you have questions on how to get started, what you will need, and if it’s even worth the work?
Your Guide to Painting Furniture will take you through the process of finding furniture, making your own chalky finish paint, and how to use paint your furniture. Plus my tips on protecting your painted furniture, basic repairs, and tips for picking out paint colors!
Latest posts by Jessica (see all)
- Buffalo Check Three-Legged Step Stool Makeover – No Painting Required - November 13, 2017
- 10 Simply Beautiful Fall Table Decor Ideas - October 2, 2017
- Easy DIY Fall Wreath Idea for Your Fall Home Decor - September 23, 2017