What do you do with the crushed Doritos at the bottom of the bag? Or the chips left over from a party that you don’t particularly like? Bake up some chicken fingers!
Baked Dorito Fingers
- 3-4 Chicken breasts, sliced length ways
- 2 cups crushed Doritos chips (the red ones are Takis - very spicy as a chip, not as spicy on the chicken)
- 1 cup Mayo
- 2 Tbsp Taco Seasoning
- Mix taco seasoning and Mayo (you can also use sour cream or greek yogurt).
- Dip chicken strips in mayo to coat, you can put all of the chicken in the same bowl and stir in (or work with your hands).
- Dip each chicken strip in the crushed chips of choice and place in 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
The following two tabs change content below.
Hello! My name is Jes and I am a wife, a mother, a Netflix lover, and I love chalk painted furniture! With the help of friends (and Pinterest) I discovered my love for chalk painted furniture and home decor. It's easy to make your own chalk paint and I show you how!