I really love making chalky finish paint. I’ve finished so many projects and I just love them! Chalky finish paint cuts down on prep time and even the time it takes to complete a project! If you’ve ever considered making your own chalky finish paint this post is for you!
5 Reasons You Should Make Your Own Chalky Finish Paint
- It’s easy to make your a chalky finish paint! There are a couple of recipes I really like and you can find them here!
- It’s much cheaper too. I use plaster of paris and picked up a large container for $8 years ago. You just need a container of sample paint (about $3)
- If you make your own chalky finish paint you can pick the exact color you want. You can pick from the 1000s of color options at the store or even color match. The possibilities are endless!
- Making your own saves time. Some pre-made paints cannot be found in your area and have to be ordered. If you make your own you can have everything you need on hand! Plus there’s no prep and a quick dry time!
- Oops paint makes it even cheaper! Oops paint is sample paint that didn’t make it out of the store. They just mix in some color and you pick it up for a fraction of the cost!
Latest posts by Jessica (see all)
- Buffalo Check Three-Legged Step Stool Makeover – No Painting Required - November 13, 2017
- 10 Simply Beautiful Fall Table Decor Ideas - October 2, 2017
- Easy DIY Fall Wreath Idea for Your Fall Home Decor - September 23, 2017