I just love furniture ideas! One room I haven’t worked on enough is my bedroom. This week I have been so inspired to create something new for our bedroom. When was the last time you spruced up your room?
First up, our favorites from this week! This green dresser is amazing and you should see it with the rest of this little boy’s room!
This kids’ room shelf makeover is amazing! IKEA makeovers are some of my favorite furniture and home decor ideas.
And our most viewed goes to this cute dresser mirror makeover! I just love the color and the glass knob hooks!
12 Exciting Bedroom Furniture Ideas
There are some pretty creative bedroom furniture ideas here! From toy storage to pops of color, we’ve got you covered! Be sure to head over to the Talk DIY to Me Pinterest Board and save your favorites!
- DIY Under Bed Toy Box – Grillo Designs
- Fabric Panel IKEA Tarva Makeover – Free Little Monkeys
- DIY Clara Lattice Bedside Table – Free Little Monkeys
- How to Make a Small Bedroom Feel Special – Slightly Coastal
- Painting Fabric with Chalk Paint – The Weathered Fox
- Anthropologie Inspired IKEA Rast Dresser Hack – Sincerely Sara D.
- DIY Upholstered Bench with Faux Metal Frame – The Sawdust Sisters
- DIY Side Tables – Life on Pearl Street
- IKEA Toy Shelf Makeover – Grillo Designs
- Desser Mirror Hook – Raggedy Bits
- Red Dresser Makeover – My DIY Envy
- DIY Metalwork Hurricane – Sadie Seasongoods
Now it’s time to party!
What is so great about this link party?
- We set the party at random so you don’t have to be the first one to link up to have your project at the beginning.
- We will pick our favorites to add to our Talk DIY to Me group Pinterest board and will share with all of our followers through our social media (we have a combined following of over 125K).
- We limit the link party to the first 50 who link up making it easier to make it to every post linked up! We want to develop a DIY community, not just a normal link party.
- Weekly themes for more opportunities to be featured! You may link up projects that are DIY, but not theme related.
- Follow the hosts on Pinterest here: Jessica, Sara, and Leanne.
- Link up only one post. One DIY project you have not linked here before.
- All projects must be do it yourself home or garden projects, please no recipes at this time.
- Follow the “Talk DIY to Me” Pinterest board.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links.
- Link your original content only.
TALK DIY TO ME #7 WEEKLY THEME – DINING ROOM FURNITURE
You can link up any DIY or upcycle project, the weekly theme is what we will feature next week if you want more opportunity to be featured.
Latest posts by Jessica (see all)
- Black and Copper Furniture Makeover with D Lawless Hardware - April 13, 2018
- How to Paint Tile Using Americana Chalky Finish Paint - January 6, 2018
- DIY Pallet Headboard for a King Size Bed - December 28, 2017